ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

For very limited time while stocks last, Skateshop.com.au offers 50% Discount on all Products + Free Shipping nationalwide. If you are looking for some cool skateboard gears, decks, skating shoes, skate shirts + accessories for super cheap price ( 1/3 price of RRP at Retail store so don’t waste your money buying it outside). I bought myself a pair of Globe Shoe for 40$ (RRP $250).
Just use the Coupon code: grilld or glbsvy when you check out the product for 50% Discount + free shipping
- Reference

WWW.SKATESHOP.COM.AU

$17.50 for a pack of reds ain't too bad!

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Board turned up today. Globe 43" cruiser $115 incl postage. Looks good and he is very happy.
I wouldn't trust speed demon, but globe are decent "cruiser" boards.
They rival in quality many of the sector9 completes.
Cameron Chin said:
What are the Globe and Speeddemon completes like?

They would be cheap enough to make good gifts

Isaac is it still going? looking at getting a few sets of bearings?
Codes work until end of the year.
Isaac

What's the go with the deck material on the Globe. It is like smooth rubber. Do you stick grip tape to it ?

Andrew

Like that?
I'd keep it, to see if I liked the rubber, but if you'd prefer grip tape you would have to rip it all off before applying.
Maybe you could attack the glue attaching it?
yes like that, I'll tell him to try it before changing anything

he got a cake of wax in the pack, do you know what that is for ?

Andrew

Isaac said:

Like that?
I'd keep it, to see if I liked the rubber, but if you'd prefer grip tape you would have to rip it all off before applying.
Its the same stuff on some of the Riviera cruisers. Its supposed to be for riding barefoot, and its actually pretty grippy to skin, but pretty slippery to shoes. Its held on with a contact cement, so its a bitch to peel off, it helps if you slip a knife under and 'cut' the glue away.

Isaac said:

Like that?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service