ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Preferably those who want to slide but I'm up for a bit of all skateboarding antics.

I'm in Semaphore, Adelaide and have wheels (in garage) so will be able to get places. Even if you can't meet up if anyone can suggest a hill spot that I'm unlikely to get arrested on (reading post on corkscrew Road) that would be swell. Ultimately I'm looking for a friendly slide crew to share some stoke with.

I've seen plenty of boarders about so don't be shy

www.myspace.com/philifeecs

woot woot

Tags: adelaide, longboard, longboarding, slide, sliders, sliding

Views: 3729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jamie, Have tried to but not had much luck - this post has created more hook ups than all of my previous endeavors. If you wanna hook up my numbers on the thread or just reply.
jamie angel said:
Hi guys get onto the other adelaide groups here. We have a massive network here in adelaide. Get amongst it downhill is Rad
Hea Dude, are you busy tomorrow? can we all pile down to yours?

rasty ghee said:

Hey man i live in the hills, i need to find some decent runs :S
Let me know next time you guys are up in the hills, im keen to tag along.

Hi Matthew, sorry for the delay been workskating. I think people may be heading to brownhill creak tomorrow. Here is a link to a group 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alutd/

numbers are in the thread also If your a bit more gnar than us Morph may be able to help out as he's in the hill area and super good DH hill dude.

Yank!
Attachments:
Thanks heaps phill, im keen to come out with you guys sometime :) Ill be able to come out more often during the summer :D
Hay man I'm keen 4 a shreed

As fast as you want to go as long as its under 40.

in sections, 30 - 45 kmph but fast if you push of and the winds behind

George Dounas said:

sorry to ask, but how fast is bhc?

Hey, guys, I live in Thebarton and recently started skating (6 months ago), I want to get into Down Hill, but I'm only 14 and the parents don't like the sound of riding down a big hill....anyway, I was wondering if you guiz know any smooth, kinda straight and not too steep spots in the hills or suburbs. I have searched around a little and hear that Brown Hill Creek is a gewd spot. But if you guys have any ideas or know any gewd spots it would really help! Cheers :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service