ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Preferably those who want to slide but I'm up for a bit of all skateboarding antics.

I'm in Semaphore, Adelaide and have wheels (in garage) so will be able to get places. Even if you can't meet up if anyone can suggest a hill spot that I'm unlikely to get arrested on (reading post on corkscrew Road) that would be swell. Ultimately I'm looking for a friendly slide crew to share some stoke with.

I've seen plenty of boarders about so don't be shy

www.myspace.com/philifeecs

woot woot

Tags: adelaide, longboard, longboarding, slide, sliders, sliding

Views: 3736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything noob-friendly happening on Sunday?

Hi Nathan,

Yep we're all working to and ditto on the weather at the mo. No problem on where you live, I have been wanting to get into the hills a bit more. We can always arrange to meet up in the evenings (longboard lights quiet spots) depending on your work I can get a train or something to meet up, besides last time we all met we came from all over the shot. 

Will be skating tomorrow in Semaphore area, may be able to get car - all weather dependant of course!

Just reply if you want more to hook up

E Z

Phil

Nathan Roennfeldt said:

Hi

Im new to longboarding and bought my board a month or 2 ago but working 6/7 days a week doesnt give me much opportunity to ride my board. I only just got some new bushings (stock ones were a hairy experience at speeds) but the rain is killing me so much right now...

Only thing is I live up in the Adelaide Hills, is anyone else up here at all or most of you are down in the suburbs/city?

Nathan.

Hi Warg

weather dependant will be going for a cruise in the morning (10ish) at Semaphore Esplanade. May be able to get car. where abouts are you?

Warg said:

Anything noob-friendly happening on Sunday?
Kat, Nathan and Warg, my number is 0439539048. Will be cruising at Semaphore at 10ish.
hey nathan where abouts in the adelaide hills do u live? i ve got a mate whos pretty new on the scene to and we skate quite a few mellow roads and we have a few good spots for learning to control speed! hook us a msg with ur number and i ll msg u next time we re heading out

do you guys do lessons down at semaphore.

i live around that area and ive seen you guys there quite a few times.

I have a unicycle (you might have seen me today) and now i want to try a longboard

i am 13 years old and dont have a longboard yet so

if you dont do lessons do you know a place that does???

Please reply

Hey,

Nairne, just past Mt Barker and Littlehampton once you jump off the freeway. I havent really found too many nice spots besides a new estate with a nice hill with a couple corners to just roll down nice n slowly, nice to have no blind corners.

Thanks for the number Phillip.

Also my number is 0403 870 005.

w. morph said:

hey nathan where abouts in the adelaide hills do u live? i ve got a mate whos pretty new on the scene to and we skate quite a few mellow roads and we have a few good spots for learning to control speed! hook us a msg with ur number and i ll msg u next time we re heading out

chilled man do u drive? we have a few nice spots to learn to slide just out of crafers

yea i've seen ya - come and say hello next time - all welcome - :) my number is above or weather dependant will be there saturday from 1ish

Ryan Johnston said:

I have a unicycle (you might have seen me today) and now i want to try a longboard

Please reply

Yea I drive!

I was driving through bridgewater the other day and could just imagine myself bombing some of those hills...in a year or 2 when I can control my speed with sliding and what not haha

w. morph said:

chilled man do u drive? we have a few nice spots to learn to slide just out of crafers

Hi guys get onto the other adelaide groups here. We have a massive network here in adelaide. Get amongst it downhill is Rad
Cool Thanks i will

philip thorn said:
yea i've seen ya - come and say hello next time - all welcome - :) my number is above or weather dependant will be there saturday from 1ish

Ryan Johnston said:

Please reply

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service