ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Preferably those who want to slide but I'm up for a bit of all skateboarding antics.

I'm in Semaphore, Adelaide and have wheels (in garage) so will be able to get places. Even if you can't meet up if anyone can suggest a hill spot that I'm unlikely to get arrested on (reading post on corkscrew Road) that would be swell. Ultimately I'm looking for a friendly slide crew to share some stoke with.

I've seen plenty of boarders about so don't be shy

www.myspace.com/philifeecs

woot woot

Tags: adelaide, longboard, longboarding, slide, sliders, sliding

Views: 3734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like we are doing this thing. I will post a thread saturday once all scoped out, hopefully with parking spot for cars.

plently of parking the whole way up! big car park at the bottom of the run just over the bridge and more parking at the top

take your pick

I was hoping to pick up some slide gloves from the shops today, but was told they wont be in until monday now :( i already have some wrist guards, but I guess this is just a heads up that I probably wont be trying out much on sunday, which is fine!! :) i'm happy to just get out and practice some skating and to get some tips :)
cool thank you! if he wouldn't mind.. :)

weather's good. Butcher was not at market so BBQ is lacking!! I will bring some cold bits.

will park at the bottom of the run. Will be using this address 1 Brown Hill Creek Road, Mitcham SA 506 for sat nav.

See you there

Hey Beet!!! Was really good to meet you...I think this place is paradise we should go thre next time!!!!

Hea Rus,

Yea really want to meet up again. We have been riding at the weekends but not on hills just carve sessions if you are up for that. I will ask when the next weekend free is for everyone is and get back to you. Would love to come down your way and check out the subdivisions.

Hope your new board is good - checking out the asra pages and they look sweet as. for the money way better than anything out there too.

Hey Dude,

I bought a board about 2 days ago. Keen to get movin' but the rain is killing it. Never actually skated before so I plan on eating it a bit for a while. Would like to head out with some beginners - although you will be much better than me now! If you are keen let me know. I live in Richmond near the airport, and am in town everyday.

Kat

Erika Wiseman said:

Thanks.  I'll send her a message.   If those girls you know ever get something started give them my number..  0438086602.    Yeah how good's that video.

leighgriffiths said:

not heaps of girls doing it yet in Adelaide aye. i know of quite a few girls like you who really want to try it, but i guess they are a bit turned off with the majority of the crew in adelaide being dudes. be cool if all you girls could somehow meet up and start some sessions much like the sydney and byron girls are now doing.

talk to some of those girls - Lea Robbo would be able to give you some great advice.

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/sydneygirlscrew

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/byronchickybabebombsquad

some inspiration

Hea Rus,

thanks for the offer. I will try and find out when we are all free together for a trip "down south". Probably next weekend but have to confirm withCarlos if hes working.

Kat Richmond is kinda close - we are skating regurlary at semaphore on the weekends. Is this any good for ya?

sounds good. I have no car, but am fashioning a crude board attachment on my backpack for cycling with. It's pretty much just duct tape...

my no 0415788041

philip thorn said:

Hea Rus,

thanks for the offer. I will try and find out when we are all free together for a trip "down south". Probably next weekend but have to confirm withCarlos if hes working.

Kat Richmond is kinda close - we are skating regurlary at semaphore on the weekends. Is this any good for ya?

Kat Waterman said:

Hey Dude,

I bought a board about 2 days ago. Keen to get movin' but the rain is killing it. Never actually skated before so I plan on eating it a bit for a while. Would like to head out with some beginners - although you will be much better than me now! If you are keen let me know. I live in Richmond near the airport, and am in town everyday.

Kat

Erika Wiseman said:

Thanks.  I'll send her a message.   If those girls you know ever get something started give them my number..  0438086602.    Yeah how good's that video.

leighgriffiths said:

not heaps of girls doing it yet in Adelaide aye. i know of quite a few girls like you who really want to try it, but i guess they are a bit turned off with the majority of the crew in adelaide being dudes. be cool if all you girls could somehow meet up and start some sessions much like the sydney and byron girls are now doing.

talk to some of those girls - Lea Robbo would be able to give you some great advice.

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/sydneygirlscrew

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/byronchickybabebombsquad

some inspiration

Hi

Im new to longboarding and bought my board a month or 2 ago but working 6/7 days a week doesnt give me much opportunity to ride my board. I only just got some new bushings (stock ones were a hairy experience at speeds) but the rain is killing me so much right now...

Only thing is I live up in the Adelaide Hills, is anyone else up here at all or most of you are down in the suburbs/city?

Nathan.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service