ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Can you people tell me which wheels are better or what you would reccomend because I am thinking of getting some!!! Thanks, Nedly

Tags: Kennel, Nedly

Views: 1550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool what do u use???

THE CHAD said:

swampys are more freeride based, where as blueys are good if you wont to predrift and do cornering as well as freeride

George Dounas said:

Blueys or swampys? What do you like and why? Pros cons about each?

THE CHAD said:

bro, EARLY BLUEYS OR SWAMPYS!!!  after being a die hard classic thane fan and going through about 10 sets i tried the early wheels and wont go back. buttery predictable slide, wear beautifully and alot cheaper. if your in brisbane goodtime sell them for $55

i've heard from numerous people blueys don't last long

abec freerides are that bad? and i thought they are good for DH and sliding

no wheel with the name 'freerides' will be good for DH, as a good freeride wheel has a rounded lip for less grip

its fine for sliding right?

Gus Horsburgh said:

no wheel with the name 'freerides' will be good for DH, as a good freeride wheel has a rounded lip for less grip

same here.... 

Gabriel said:

abec freerides are that bad? and i thought they are good for DH and sliding

but you can get really grippy freerides which are good for both. Thats what ive heard

Gus Horsburgh said:

no wheel with the name 'freerides' will be good for DH, as a good freeride wheel has a rounded lip for less grip

are freerides to icy to do high speed sliding on???

freerides on the toeside edge and zigs on the heelside so toesides are easy and you dont ice out doing big heelsides

pfft toesides are easy anyway! and if your doing it right you shouldnt be icing out anyway!

Michael English said:

freerides on the toeside edge and zigs on the heelside so toesides are easy and you dont ice out doing big heelsides

shhhh

Joe Campbell said:

pfft toesides are easy anyway! and if your doing it right you shouldnt be icing out anyway!

Michael English said:

freerides on the toeside edge and zigs on the heelside so toesides are easy and you dont ice out doing big heelsides

so would freerides be better???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2022   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service