ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Searching 'urbandictionary.com' I found this definition of the word "Sk8". The example given at the end cracked me up. I have undelined it for ye.

"The definition for this word is in fact, very simple. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. It is used by posers worldwide, people who worship Bam and are pushed to make an ollie on grass. I believe Avril Lavinge started this stereotype, and also the belief that she was "skater" music. Skater music is as varied as anything, and there is no real "skate music". If there was, skaters would all listen to a few bands, but that is not so. However, there are upcomings to the word "sk8". When someone uses it, unless you have seen them skate, you can almost immediatly distinguish that they suck cock at skateboarding.
MSN convo with a poser:

George: Hey, lets go sk8!

Chris: And afterwards, I'll stick my dick in your eye, poser fag!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the author has a few issues.

but urbandictionary is cool ..... They send u a new word everyday
Hahahahahahahahahaha
One of those Emo skaters came out on Sunday to the garage.
He couldnt even stay on the board while it was rolling.
Ive seen some of them rip in a skatepark,... but Ive seen more of them carrying boards than riding them.

Bam,.... and doing ollies on grass..... heh
That might have been the exact problem.
hahahahah emo skater. What do you define that as matty.
I believe the new 'word' is scene kids btw.
Thats what everyone else called him.
Flat baseball visor,... hair over one eye.....skinny pants.

:D
I should call him a scene kid???

He was a nice enough. We all tried to help him.
I hate when people say to you get a real board! I mean how gay to do you have to be to say that. Also when street skaters say "all you do is go downhills thats easy" man some people were born with shit for brains.
He was freakin soft Matty
there's exceptions to every rule - Cre8ive Sk8 and Ado do a kickass job
Can't be forgettin the people who look after us (and hopefully now I'll get some free shit ;) )
That's Chris. I just call him emo even though he pushes for the "scene kid" approach (WTF is a scene kid anyway?!?!). He's all gd, doesn't cut himself and weird shit, just likes to dress like that (strange I know...). I don't think he usually goes as fast as he did in that carpark. Tends to stick with kickflips and stuff. But he's a good guy so I don't really care whether he can skate or not, he just said he wanted to come to carpark sesh with me, and he enjoyed it anyway regardless of how long he could stand on it.

matty leadfoot said:
Thats what everyone else called him.
Flat baseball visor,... hair over one eye.....skinny pants.

:D
I should call him a scene kid???

He was a nice enough. We all tried to help him.
i end up telling them that if u can go 120km/hr i will buy your real board

Joe said:
I hate when people say to you get a real board! I mean how gay to do you have to be to say that. Also when street skaters say "all you do is go downhills thats easy" man some people were born with shit for brains.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service