ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks pete its gona be good to get the aussie gear out on the world scene..keep the ideas coming and dont burn down the shed...

pete hill said:
these guys would have to be the first heading overseas with gear designed and made down under, glyde boards and kooky trucks, guess i better get some backyard chemistry cracking and sort out bushings and wheels so next year it can be 100% aussie made. good luck guys!

Arbi Tobin said:
Good luck Ash & Leeso skate hard for OZ !
Oh and goodluck Ash and Leeso, I'll be watching the IGSA rankings for you guys.
slalom session wednesday night at back carpark sommerset college....should be out there around 6 and pump some cones for a couple of hours...come on down
cant do tonight, legs a bit wobbly...
tonight????????????????????????????
I am out tonight cause I still have that large graze on my Knee and its being stubborn and wont heal fast enough.....and tommorow I have to go up to sunny coast early on so am going to try to catch Joe and check this hill climb course out
cool what time where??? 0401058637
see you then!
hey all, i'll be in the southern gold coast region till thursday, keen as to get a bit of local dh action, anyone keen? where should i be going?
Anyone up for a bit of slalom tonight?
Hey merrick, long time no see bud. Dont need a slalom setup bit of GS on a currumbin hill up behind the supamarket. You got jamies number give us a call head out around 5ish.

Merrick Wildash said:
Hy poke, i dont have a slalom setup but i like to come chil.
Where were yout thinking of going?

Pokey said:
Anyone up for a bit of slalom tonight?
anyone going to be at 2b2's or upsie downsies or any of the other gold coast runs this sunday?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service