ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

conor, it's sandpaperish, as in, it is rather rough, so it will rip you up, but at the same time, there is oil and dirt covering it, making traction an issue at some parts

and yeah, I have hit that rather low wall, it does cause pain, a high chance of pain to the face is also to be taken into consideration...
i've done the skatebiz garage heaps of times, the concrete is fine in the upper 5 levels. i haven't really seen much of the lower ones though, is it that bad?

Tim (Skittles) said:
conor, it's sandpaperish, as in, it is rather rough, so it will rip you up, but at the same time, there is oil and dirt covering it, making traction an issue at some parts

and yeah, I have hit that rather low wall, it does cause pain, a high chance of pain to the face is also to be taken into consideration...
not really, just when pumping, it can loose traction, it's one of those surfaces, that is rough, but if you push it, it will slip. Around the edges, it is just oil central, but you won't be rolling much on that stuff
elbow pads! aaaah that spiral in Wickham :-p

that's some nice meat there

Ben said:
elbow pads! aaaah that spiral in Wickham :-p

gnar bar raised, so in other words... pads = less hurt :p

I don't recon full face is needed, but I might just bring mine anyway, might do some downhill along the way
somebody bring an extra set of trucks for me for the night pleeeaaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need a set of trucks!!!!!!!!!
just to use merric, just for tonight...
car parks tonight, who's in?
might have to miss this one, got stuff on till 9ish, and get up early in the morning for skating
alright, its on 8:30, wickham!
I'll probs come

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service