ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sick i will try and get down
is anyone else going down from vegas? i need transport haha
how far is the train from everything again?
ok sick sunday it is, will u be at the carpark session on friday?

Merrick Wildash said:
I'll meet you at the train statio, the we just bus it :S Public transport lol
Im doing everything i can to go, dad will take a day or so more to cave and let me go
yeah nicks going, he says he will film if his arm begins to hurt him to bad, he should be alright though, its a pretty tough splint
umm dads making me choose between sunday over friday and i would rather do dh so i won't be their friday, what time should i try and be at the station by

tom Crane said:
Im doing everything i can to go, dad will take a day or so more to cave and let me go
yeah nicks going, he says he will film if his arm begins to hurt him to bad, he should be alright though, its a pretty tough splint
i really don't think i will be able to make it friday
its not worth the argument with my dad
i dunno we will see
I thought you said you could pick out of friday or sunday??
it will be sweet with heaps of us at the carpark session!

tom Crane said:
i really don't think i will be able to make it friday
its not worth the argument with my dad
i dunno we will see
i know but i already committed to sunday and o gotta re-convince my dad to let me go, i will give it a shot and see how i go
Im keen for carparks tonite anyone planning to go out?
Hey bj im not going tonight but i know people who are they will be at whicka terrace at 8 thats for everyone aswell meet at 8 wickham terrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ said:
Im keen for carparks tonite anyone planning to go out?
Hey Merrick sorry mate i have work this sunday if you would like to meet maybe next week i can try and train it down for sure, hell keen to check out some of those corners you hit. And yes I want to start skating heaps more with other people aswell before newtons to be prepared, and we are going to be the only few that could actually be classed as a junior from the qld so may aswell ride together haha.

Merrick Wildash said:
Joe wat re you doing sunday?
if your wlling to train down, down you should, i need some guys to skate with.
Hey crew , anyone rollin goldy this weekend? keen for some speed.
What time you hittin up observatory?

Merrick Wildash said:
Sunday. I'll hit anything with you. Havnt skated with you guys in a while.
I'm gana be at the observatry for a while.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service