ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah bro ill see you out there...did you score a new board

Jamie Gwillim said:
Hey boyz, keen for a roll this weekend if not at Jezzas by the time you leave we will call and find you.
Hey Leeso, Yes bro scored a new one Tony was really good didn't piss me around went straight out back and grabbed me a new one. Only problem now is she looks to good to ride but i'm getting over that. Scored some big zigs to go under her man they suck to the road love how they ride. Anyways chief I'll see you out this weekend have a good one bro.
wedensday night session out at petes in vegas if anyone is keen..im heading up form the coast around 5pm,,i think my car is full but let us know if your in and we can do a convoy..
Aye Guys iff anyone was free tomorrow Ryan and i would be keen for a roll.
Are you heading to buderim or what? I will have some free time tomorrow some time.
ohhh yerr sorry Pete we actually are still going to buderim we were just checking just in case some one was free down in brissy. but yer we will be getting a bus in to buderim probable at like 9 or so and we will be coming on the back road of buderim mons rd because we are catching the train to nambour and going that way, we thought we would check out that back way aswell as around lindsay and all.
Sorry I shoulsd learn to punctuate - that reply seems a bit harsh(loud). Catch up with you in buderim tommorow. SMS me.
hahah your right pete, yep okk sure thing will do.
pete said:
Sorry I shoulsd learn to punctuate - that reply seems a bit harsh(loud). Catch up with you in buderim tommorow. SMS me.
Brisvegas carpark session tonight any goldie crew going. Heading up around 6.
Couple of empty seats if anyone is interested leaving from Currumbin around six. Need a lift give us a yell 0434534954
sorry guys i had a few brews with yates he is heading off to van in the morning..count me in for the next one..
were heading out saturday for anyone thats keen..jezza has a couple of new boards we will be testing come along and have a roll..
Hey leeso you wouldn't happen to be meeting up with ben from grom biz i heard he was having a meet at forest ridge rd that's near reedy creek right sorry i'm not familiar with the area?

leeso said:
sorry guys i had a few brews with yates he is heading off to van in the morning..count me in for the next one..
were heading out saturday for anyone thats keen..jezza has a couple of new boards we will be testing come along and have a roll..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service