ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I have just heard that Marcus IGSA has announced newtons 09 in november to be the world championship event for the year ? ?????????? WWWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats pretty got damnnn impressive....
interesting. will be a massive event if thats the case. was looking forward to it being at the beginning of the year again though.
are us mere mortals going to get a look in at riding ?
No official date has been set, but the plan is for November 09.
Ash said:
was looking forward to it being at the beginning of the year again though.

gives us all more time to practice. i'm super excited.
that is true, though it may completely mess up my plans for races overseas next year :(

leighgriffiths said:
Ash said:
was looking forward to it being at the beginning of the year again though.

gives us all more time to practice. i'm super excited.
has he posted it up anywhere yet??
I havent heard an official answer yet but chris mcbride just put up a post on lugeaustralia telling us ! Thats all i know !!
its official, it was announced at maryhill... and it being towards the end of the year shall give us aussies enough time to start shredding and representing hard! anyone who signs up will definately get to free-ride the hill, so even if you dont qualify to race on the day then you will have at least one day to shred it up, which will be one of the craziest things you ever...
Yep - this is true. Bathurst 09 is gonna be the World Championship race on the IGSA circuit...

How rad is that gonna be??!!
hell yeah,,,thats sick..this is gonna be massive
WWWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO indeed.

Maryhill... they put on a good event but the hill is too slow to represent the pinnacle of this sport.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service