ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friday 12th
im not confident enough to take on the mountain but might come check out the action if thats cool
k sweet. anyone got a ride for me? i can meet u in the city
I have a new shop and its meant to be opening friday but there are always delays with this sort of stuff.I will try and aim for friday.
Jacko said:
k sweet. anyone got a ride for me? i can meet u in the city
I'm gonna be in the gong on thursday night, maybe bugs might come along else you can talk haggy into calling a sicky. or if Kanufi comes he could pick you up from the beaches

Bozac don't necessarily underestimate yourself bring some kit with you just in case we can always ease you down the hill. Where you at?
sounds like its on for this friday then...amped!!probably 3 naccos comin,..if yo still stuck for a lift come friday Jakbro,we,ll get ya there.
sweet dude. count me in. Im going to be running old skool gear, trucks are away for repairs, got too abused overseas... randals here we go baby woo! should be interesting. gotta stretch out my new suit too, they are a teeny bit too tight
dont the kookys like grab airs jacko?

Jacko said:
sweet dude. count me in. Im going to be running old skool gear, trucks are away for repairs, got too abused overseas... randals here we go baby woo! should be interesting. gotta stretch out my new suit too, they are a teeny bit too tight
no those proto type 190's didnt have top notch axles like the production ones do. They are slightly bent after some intense slide sessions, a few crashes and one excursion off the side of a cliff
that'll do it.

Jacko said:
no those proto type 190's didnt have top notch axles like the production ones do. They are slightly bent after some intense slide sessions, a few crashes and one excursion off the side of a cliff
you will have a ball on that hill with some super turny randals.,all ive been riding lately,dont know if ill remember how to turn my smokies.!
hey robbo i live pretty much at the base of mt keira, never had a full face and leathers to take it on though. plus mongo footbreaking at decent speed isnt my strong point..... i'll bring my gear along and check it out. i will bring my camera along and take some snaps for the site though, it will be a good distraction from my exam the following day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service