The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

broke 80kmh today

so proud lol

legs hurt
congrates Kristian your getting up near that bathurst mark ! i had a good and bad day !! good riding but got kicked off 2 roads oh well !
had a sweet skate yesterday with leeso, yates and austin. hit some double corners, two rights into two lefts, with that brick kind of inlay stuff they have in new estates. that shit is slippery!!

and i have decided on my next project.......aero............. :D :D :D
mmm like helmet.. Sounds interesting. Or is it like that composite deck i saw on the 'fish where theres a structure under the board for aero..

Any details?
Agreed about the Dervish, to flexy, to strange. Over rated, what have they ever done, nothing for nobody!

Peace
Dani
sorry guys, but my dervish has been a very important addition to my family. it me took a few days to get used to the flex, but once i did i loved it. best carver option around.
i guess thats one of the reasons i like them. they make a mellow/boring hill seem faster than it does on my Evo.
yep, helmet. i had a look at austins Risch on the weekend, and there is nothing in them i couldnt do (well, i think, ill find out once i start im sure!) i will be basing it off an existing helmet i have, and will be a fairing added to it that will break away in a fall. ill keep ya updated on the build!
Well the aero lid design has begun. 2 cereal boxes and half a roll of masking tape later i have half the template for the fairing done. next to come is mirror of it for the other side, then adjusting little bits and pieces of the shape to make sure it works.

looking good my friend

might have to pick one up when your done
ever thought of adding break-away a fairing to an existing helmet? keeps the safety factor in check and just adds aerodynamics
yeah man, exactly what im doing :P im using my old 661 strike downhill mountainbiking helmet, and will be attaching the shell in a way that it will come off the internal helmet in a crash.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service