ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude..... if that wasnt farkin hilarious i would be soooo pissed off.... well i am pissed off but hey i started it... but yes its farkin funny as fark... bahahahahahaha that one is gonna come haunt me forever
The golf and tennis ads would make sense if they were playing golf and tennis in places not specifically designed for golf and tennis. The running ad makes more sense.
friggin look at the comments on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAPdlVhzSyU
what wankers
How much of a moron is that bentaz guy in the comments. He reckons you could kill a family by skating down that hill and it shouldn't be allowed. So what he is going to do is try and hit you with his bullbar on his ute!!

See accidentally killing families=bad. Willfully killing a skateboarder=perfectly fine.

I wish I lived down your way, I'd like to come have a bit of a chat with Mr bentaz
hey guys. i''m back.
did i miss anything? HA!!!!
sounds good, but Sunday morning may be a bit hard for me. I'll most likely have a hangover. any chance we can make it a little later in the day?
yeah, the holliday was sweet man. thanks
longboarding is the best way to cure a hangover, as long as you make the effort to get up, sweating it out kills it instantly
I thought I had transformed you into an early morning go getter :)
Kooky and phil, just kiss already :P

To the subject of media reps. guys, I am fully trained in media interviewing. Working for the DEH and television shows constantly doing specials on Kangaroo Island and especially Seal Bay it is a requirement for my job. Working for the government is extremely strict and we are constantly having more training in regards to dealing with the press. That is all well and good but is anyone from ASRA actually reading this thread??

Peace
Dani

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service