ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

....not particulary...whilst they are BEAUTIFUL boards...apparently moisture will undo the glue he used in the boards...no one realised this until someone used it as a rain board so the story goes....oops....
yahuh

well done phil. Im still amazed you didn't get seriously injured.

The footy from today is gonna be sickkk.
stocking up for the summer?

Are they all 200mm?
Hey Kooky how much are your hangers?
and when you move over to Aus will they be cheaper than they are now because there in us dollar now and you will change them to au currency or will they still be that same?
okk nice man, aye i'm on holidays for 8 weeks so i will be able to save lots of money hopefully epp.
Those sugar boards look sweet as. They probably weighs more than a conventional foamcore but the finish is always so clean. That concave looks mean.

Have you ridden one kooky? Coming from nz and all.
Dudes!!!

Im still pumped up from the weekends adventures with Wacko Jacko!!!! I am missing most of the skin on my ass and right shoulder, covered in bruises (even on my brand new tatt) and have a sprained thumb but it was totally worth it. My leathers are in pieces and my legs ache like crazy. Never been happier! Cant wait to head up to the East coast in 09 and do it all over again!! Thanks to Jacko, Leigh, Bow, Nicko, Phil and russ for a fantastic weekend and ESPECIALLY to Matt for spending minimal time on a board and MAXIMUM time in the car driving up and down and from place to place. It would'nt have been the same without the transport.

Peace
Dani

Ps. Jacko, I found that red Texter to sign your flag with about half hour after you guys left.
hahah based off my comment much...

nice one matt
dude what a sick weekend... thanks heaps to the whole crew down in Adelaide i had such a wicked time... man i am so exhausted... The scene you guys have down there is really something. Such great people such great riders such great hills you are all on the way to making something happen in the Ozzie longboarding scene! Big thanks to matt for driving us round on sat that helped out so much you really got things organised.

Leigh, Bow, Dani you guys fucken rip!!!
it sure was a good weekend. thanks Jacko. we all have learnt heaps and now have 2 more hills to ride because of you.
you certainly made us push our boundaries, hence the numerous crashes. I feel so much more confident than I did before. its great. thanks again for coming down to ride with us. your certainly welcome to come again.

Jacko, you fucken rip!!!
fucken rights!

SKATE OR DIE YEE HA!!!
I'm so keen to do those drifting spots again. The toeside drift is addicting.

Any idea on when the Venoms are coming in Jacko?

Leigh do you have any pics of me that I could have? the rentals are interested.

Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service