ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we get to 65ish on the straight at fern tree here in hobart...its the safest run we can get that fast on without driving for an hour...(which is forever here in tassie.)

its a weird thing that high 60's "alive" feeling that you get.....hoping to head out this weekend....think we may have found a 100km/h hill here in tassie! YEAH!
I think the meaning of "its all in your head" refers more to your reaction. If you freak out and get all panicky your probably going to move quickly and eratically out of your tuck which causes dramas. If your calm and in control with slow smooth movements then you should be able to control them and hopefully ride them out. I think the saying has slowly gotton out of context like Chinease whispers to the point where people think if your confident then nothing bad will happen..... which is wrong.

Lovely camera Leigh, all those buttons are turning me on a little. Glad to hear your tuck is down pat Phil. Looking foward to rolling all our hills next weekend guys. Gagging for it.

Peace
Dani
paul that sucks mate....

me and steve had a guy handbreak 180 behind us and try to run over us a few years ago....lets just say he missed steve by what i could tell was less than a foot....

luckily, people haven't tried any such things recently....
it was the first and only time i've ever seen steve ready to kill....

funny now, but wasn't then...and yes, there are morons everywhere- some obviously have licenses....
alright guys this is too funny
got my wisdom teeth out on thursday and a supernumery (just under the nose) and im swelled up like a mo-fo
looks like i've put on 15kgs in 2 days.. so bored.. hanging out for a skate thats for sure

Damm Kooky that's a sic as picture. and that's the way it should be :) otangs yew.
Is the person in the middle ridding kookies?

kookyfish said:

spotted this on the fish,
(your only allowed otangs in this race) ;)
looks like smokies
thats kyle holland in yellow. young ripper from canada... he was ripping so hard i had him in every heat all the way to the semi finals. i think him and Chaput had a crash so he ended up coming 11th... so stoaked for him.
hes riding smokies and thats me inthe blue riding smokies too
oh yeah, I was about to say he looks a lot younger. Do you know how old he is Jacko?
What bushings are you running on your smokies?
im not sure if he raced the juniors but if not then hes not much younger than me (im 19)
ive got the venoms in my trucks in that shot they are solid gold man... the best
true man your 19 oh okk. What's the youngest you have seen race at maryhill?
nice, is that just the 93a in back and front?
dude there was a kid who was 9 ripping it up down maryhill... theres alot of young fellas keen to get into the sport. thats why they start having Junior divisions at some of the races which is 17 and under...
and yeh i was riding the Green downhill Barrells front and back

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service