ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is teh sexz ash.
yeh jacko sent you my address.. cheers man
thursday corner session. my first time drifting those wheels (surprisingly smooth), Bowditch's first time since he twisted his ankle a few weeks back (not a good idea) and Dani's first time toe-side drifting (daunting, but a lot of fun). we all learnt a lot in that short session.

Finally finished the Eagle video.

nice vid leigh keep them coming..
Thanks for the concern Kooky, Im wearing skin coloured pads. Cant you tell?? They are next on my list, should have them in a few weeks with any luck!! Loving the vid Leigh, stoked with that. Niko says thanks to.

Peace
Dani
yeah cheers guys. more will definitely be coming and they will get better and better as our riding skills get better.
cheers to Matty (leadfoot), Bowditch and Dani for some great camera work. we haven't got any of the bottom technical section of the run just yet. the roads a little too rough to mount the camera on the board the way we did it. so we need to think of other ways of doing it in order to get on board footage of the hairpins.
how do you other filmmakers get around the issue with quality loss when uploading to youtube? cos i have been trying different encoding methods all day and am still not happy with the final product.
g'day leigh

damn mate, thats a nice vid...makes me want to skate that hill even more!!!

having said that my first run would be SLOOOOOOWWWw...i'm a bit of a road knowledge nazi- i have to know the road or it just weirds me out.
same here man. i know that road so well now, i could do it with my eyes closed. ha. except the bottom section. haven't ridden it enough.
Slow and steady wins the race.
leigh you should try uploading to www.blip.tv
they also give you help on exporting for web uploads too

http://blip.tv/learning/export/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service