ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

congrats jacko- i'm just glad i had a chance to be beaten by you before you became famous!!

.....so you'll let us all know whats happening in the rayne camp then? kthanxby!

i joke, but seriously.....no, i joke. :)

congrats though mate.
havent really pushed the new rayne boards to the limits yet... but it shouldnt be too hard.
the only difference im really gonna find is having the back truck turn instead of being completley dead like on my evo...
Jacko,

Awesome news, another Aussie getting recognised. About time the northern hemisphere pulled it's head out of it's arse.

Congrats, well deserved.

Keep kickin' it.

Cheers

A-Drain
cool pics kooky

Is that race the one in the UK? Great to see some more pros racing on your trucks. Now lets see some podiums :D
good to finally see the kooky's under a topmount. has he reviewed them at all?
im gonna be giving them a pretty intense work out tmoz and tuesday... got them setup on my nemesis right now and so far they feel good, but thats only the local hills where top speeds are about 50-60k's and for a very short period of time... but cornering they feel awsome. the nemesis is classified as a 'top mount' although it is lowered a bit but i'd rekon they are better designed for top-mount boards or top-mount lowered...
i stood on ash's board with kookys at maryhill (its a flat drop-thru) and the trucks felt really stiff and unresponsive but that may have just been the setup...

kooky i'd like to see a set of your trucks with a spherical bearing in the pivot cup?
id say the trucks were super tight! when nath first road that board i had the kooky's on it and had them cranked down really tight (too tight) and when i sold him the board he bought the trucks from paul and was trying to mimick how i had it set up. i run mine alot looser now, and they have reallly come to life on the drop throught. would be interesting to try them out one a different style of deck.

Jacko said:
im gonna be giving them a pretty intense work out tmoz and tuesday... got them setup on my nemesis right now and so far they feel good, but thats only the local hills where top speeds are about 50-60k's and for a very short period of time... but cornering they feel awsome. the nemesis is classified as a 'top mount' although it is lowered a bit but i'd rekon they are better designed for top-mount boards or top-mount lowered...
i stood on ash's board with kookys at maryhill (its a flat drop-thru) and the trucks felt really stiff and unresponsive but that may have just been the setup...

kooky i'd like to see a set of your trucks with a spherical bearing in the pivot cup?
Nice job, the curves going around the wheel wells look great.
u sure do make some nice decks kooky... and trucks of course. ;)
yeah and you're a lucky guy to have precision trucks on a carpark setup... Any ideas about which otangs?
Lovely looking deck Kook's, always good to have custom paint on a board! The Orangabangers will go nicely with that paint to, I suppose thats why you chose them. Im loving the rangas' at the moment, great all round wheels for parkading, bombing or just cruising. Your moving to Oz?? come to SA so we have a new person to skate with and so I dont have to pay shipping for the trucks :P

A bit late (should check ASRA more often) but well done to you Jacko, hope your stoked moving in with the Rayne family, hope they treat you well.

Peace
Dani
Sick deck dude!!! looks mad!

the third version of the deck has begun :D pete pressed a single ply of bamboo, with triax either side, and uni carbon on the bottom for me and it has come up a treat! construction of the beam has begun, and i will be laying it all up over the next week. im aiming for just over the 1kg mark, and i think it should happen!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service