ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

109 cubic inch/1800 Boulevard
New Orleans Vampire style coffin..hand built.
RB Luge
Sakamoto/Norfin Skullboard
Bell wedge and the new Bell Pit Crew Pro.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey bro! Love the Skull board! Hows it go?
Finished it this morning...lolol...only had a roll on the flatland, just pushing and rolling. Feels unreal though....:) You've gotta have a go when we see each other Phill.

Phill C said:
Hey bro! Love the Skull board! Hows it go?
That is f*cken awesome.
Thanks Conor...:) Something differant to rock up to events with...lol

Conor Moriarty said:
That is f*cken awesome.
it's the presentation that separates the pros from the rest isn't it?!
Very very pretty :)
You must be talking about his mouth, 'cos he's got a purdy mouth (;-)>

the Demon said:
it's the presentation that separates the pros from the rest isn't it?!
Very very pretty :)
dam saks..............i'm a jelous boy right now mate, just nead some crome on ya trailer and your set dude ;)

by the way, i'll fight ya for the skull board hehe, cause you'll need a good surgeon to get me off it if i have a go ;) ...............and no! not because i'll stack AGAIN. lol

PEACE!
lololol.....I know a good Doctor, with a special little "jimmy" bar with your name on it Daz....roflmao

I'll get some more skullboard pics to you guys today, but hanging to give it a good roll. you will definately have the opportunity to play on it....:)

Thanks to Paul from Norfin for all his help with it, building the basic deck for me...appreciate it!!!

DazTheCowboy said:
dam saks..............i'm a jelous boy right now mate, just nead some crome on ya trailer and your set dude ;)

by the way, i'll fight ya for the skull board hehe, cause you'll need a good surgeon to get me off it if i have a go ;) ...............and no! not because i'll stack AGAIN. lol

PEACE!
Richard, we could all sit in the box and let the boom hang out the back with a red hanky... :)

I downloaded sportypal, not sure if you realised the following...
"not intended to be used for life safety activities" "death may occur"
It asks for my weight! Do you seriously think I am going to post THAT onto FB?

Very cool though. I can't wait to use it! Thanks for the heads up. :)

Richard Powers said:
Hi Anderw how do you think you are going to get the guys up the hill in that or are we still going to use my truck?
The though of going head first down Mt M#@ at 104km into that left hand turn..........not for me but i will be there to put you in your box..sorry you board away after you run. on another note to all out there GPS if you dont have one but your phone does try this free down load www.sportypal.com it will track you speed,location using you phone and you can post the info onto your face book etc.
no more BS about i did 110km on this street all the info is out there for all to see.
lololol....we've got to do that as a pic, look brilliant...:) Although I must admit, your truck does sound more comfortable as opposed to the coffin.

Richard Powers said:
Hi Anderw how do you think you are going to get the guys up the hill in that or are we still going to use my truck?
The though of going head first down Mt M#@ at 104km into that left hand turn..........not for me but i will be there to put you in your box..sorry you board away after you run. on another note to all out there GPS if you dont have one but your phone does try this free down load www.sportypal.com it will track you speed,location using you phone and you can post the info onto your face book etc.
no more BS about i did 110km on this street all the info is out there for all to see.
Sue, when it asks for your weight, just put "svelt", and confuse the hell out of it...hehehehehe

Sue Wickenden said:
Richard, we could all sit in the box and let the boom hang out the back with a red hanky... :)

I downloaded sportypal, not sure if you realised the following...
"not intended to be used for life safety activities" "death may occur"
It asks for my weight! Do you seriously think I am going to post THAT onto FB?

Very cool though. I can't wait to use it! Thanks for the heads up. :)

Richard Powers said:
The board has a built-in logitudinal curve in it, plus flex. A large rubber brake pad is put underneath the deck, so when you want to brake you push your legs against the wing at the back and curve your body slightly which causes the deck to flex and apply the brake pad to the road. I must admit, I do have gloves with rubber on as well....lolol.

tim said:
How do you brake on a skull board? Hands?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service