ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've created a new forum category especially for people to flog their gear. If you want to buy buy buy what they're sell sell selling, this is the place.

And the same goes if you have something to sell; here is the place.

Tags: buy, gear, sell, shops, vendors

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

....wow....

no one has ANYTHING to sell, or product to flog?

.... 0.o
I originally conceived this section of the forums as a place for vendors like Hop and A-Drain to spruik their wares, but perhaps it can be a general buy-sell-wanted type of place. Whaddaya think?
I reckon keep them separate, stuff from shops / manufacturers in one place, and then all the second hand goodies in another spot
speaking of which, i have a GS/Ditch board to sell... a sk8kings maximus. still in the plastic wrap
I have had some really nice stuff arrive this week but I promised some guys first shot at it. There will be pics and prices next week. Start holding your breath now, it'll be worth it!!!!!!!!

A-Drain
My face is now turning blue Adrian, Im starting to think you did'nt mean that literally.

Peace
Dani
have a shops section and a buy swap sell section.

My bet Adrian has some german gear in his hot hand

LIMITED 42 1/2 " by 10 1/4 WB 30 "
35 " by 9 " WB 21 3/4 "
7 ply rock maple small camber ,mellow concave and tail ..
each board is HAND cut and sanded and numbered ! 100 $ each plus shipping
SK8KINGS MAXIMUS for sale $120... never been ridden still in the plastic wrap... have too many boards and i know this one will go un-loved if it stays at my house! nice long board for GS and ditch riding, good concave at the front and also kick tail at the back... back trucks can be mounted on the kick or just before the kick, two sets of bolt-patterns and wheel wells at the front
i dont have a photo of it so i guess this will do just fine:

sector 9 - chopes. sanded back, painted and re gripped. no bad damage, just a few nicks and scratches on the tail
Length: 38”
Width: 8.5" (widest point)
Wheelbase: 27”
Flex: Flexy
$110
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x292/chile2505/sector%209/
Danpape from Colabo, just wondering how much we should sell our Full Length DVD for? I was thinking 20.....any comments
including shipping?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service