ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

2" Dropdown,Dropthrough to suit Randal 180 Trucks
40"x10 3/4 with 32" wheelbase
New Board Natural $80
Used Once Board Red $80 with Jessup griptape
Buyer to pay Post or can arrange pick up at Sylvania or Peakurst in Sydney.

Tags: Projects

Views: 154

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone (Jacko) have an idea how much it will cost to send one to Sunshine Coast - roughly.
cheers Pete
i dont know man it doesnt seem to me like your buying through hopkin racing does it? it depends on how you send it. we send our boards through couriers pleaase and that is calculated by where its going... i have no idea how much it costs the system works that out
Hey Pete check out the Omni board on hopkin, Jacko's backing that one for sure. and it's basically the same price as these boards except with free postage.
I paid $5 for shipping on bushings the other day so im not too sure if its free anymore?
hey pete will send registered post to you free if you are interested

pete said:
Does anyone (Jacko) have an idea how much it will cost to send one to Sunshine Coast - roughly.
cheers Pete
leadfoot said:
Shipping a deck within oz can cost between 30 and 50 bucks I think.
Well at least I have paid roughly that much before for different decks.
You can just wrap it in cardboard, tape it up and post it round aus for like $15. Thats how I posted that Buttboard to Leadfoot in Adelaide. But it is risky!
Australia post ship anything up to 1050mm max. This covers 40" decks no prob.
With bubble wrapped around nose and tail through the dropthru cutouts and cardboard wrapping the whole thing is pretty safe to ship and it isn't that expensive.
With registered post I think they have included insurance up to a certain amount so you'd be covered anyway.
$15 to $19 + $3 for registered post
aust post will take 4-7 days
Both these decks are now $100.00 each .cheers scotto.
These decks are 10 ply Birch and are very stiff.
Both these decks are for sale for $80 each.Cheers Scotto.
C'mon, Scotto must seriously need the cash here. Get yourself a bargain. They're a worthy speedboard.
The 2 inch drop is much the same as the back of an evo in transition.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service