ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

2" Dropdown,Dropthrough to suit Randal 180 Trucks
40"x10 3/4 with 32" wheelbase
New Board Natural $80
Used Once Board Red $80 with Jessup griptape
Buyer to pay Post or can arrange pick up at Sylvania or Peakurst in Sydney.

Tags: Projects

Views: 154

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

To add photos so that appear in your post, click the photo icon in the toolbar:

how big is the standing platform? thats a pretty long drop at the front and back of the board
22" from the bottom of the drop.
Yes it is a South African made board.
Are these 2 of the boards I missed out on , on e-bay? How come you are letting them go
Yer i saw these boards on ebay your not travelingsurfer or what ever are you on ebay?
Bills to pay Pete.No I am not travelingsurfer Joe.
2" drop isn't so sever when top mounted (like in photo). It works out a lil les drop than a D/Seed. They can be mounted dropthru when using fly's or 85mm vents for a good low feel.

I've ridden these boards in the past (not these exact decks) and they're perfect for DH. Suit a rider up to about 5'10". Lanky bastards like myself will have trouble in drop knee with the platform length but if you aren't going to ride it agressively like that it's fine for taller riders to cruise round on.

Very rigid deck. No flex. Extremely comfortable with deep tub concave. The rear transition makes for that perfect gaspedal support when in tuck.

Bargain price too for quality decks in such good condition.
Joe said:
Yer i saw these boards on ebay your not travelingsurfer or what ever are you on ebay?
From memory "traveling surfer" dude was good friends or brothers with the guy who made em in S.A.
He was in Manly for a while around 2006 and sold quite a few around Sydney.
Can't remember his name though.
oh really fitz that's sweet, yer i swear there is a few people on ebay selling those decks.
Joe said:
oh really fitz that's sweet, yer i swear there is a few people on ebay selling those decks.
Yeah I think it's him.
My mate met up with him a couple of years ago and got talking with him. Manly Blades bought a couple. Our local skateshop here in Cronulla bought one. Street Luge Pat has one. The guy was selling them to fund his surf tour of Aus which leads me to beleive it's that "travelling surfer" fella.

Scotto's got a real bargain going at the moment. Good luck finding one in better condition these days without having to ship it out of Africa.
Yer that all makes sense that's for sure, but yer i'm pretty sure that was teh same photo scotto's using from the "traveling surfer" picture when he was selling them. Unless it's just a good view of it from another website or something.

Fitz said:
Joe said:
Yeah I think it's him.
My mate met up with him a couple of years ago and got talking with him. Manly Blades bought a couple. Our local skateshop here in Cronulla bought one. Street Luge Pat has one. The guy was selling them to fund his surf tour of Aus which leads me to beleive it's that "travelling surfer" fella.

Scotto's got a real bargain going at the moment. Good luck finding one in better condition these days without having to ship it out of Africa.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service