ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'slalom' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

slalom bushings????

i want to have a go at some slalom and i managed to get some rts/rtx of a mate and i was wondering what bushing combo's you skate geniouses…

Started by Toby

8 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Elliot O

Deception Bay Area

Hey, I live in D-Bay and I was wondering if there was anyone interested in Slalom or "Hybrid Dogtown" 60s/70s style skateboarding here? I…

Started by Z-Flex Kid

0 Jul 3, 2009

ASRA Admin

Cheap GOG front slalom truck

It's a GOG hanger designed for a Tracker RTX baseplate. It has a ball pivot and an optional spherical bearing in the hanger. Width = 100mm…

Started by Bugs

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Braden

Boardshop Australia - New Pre Coned Slalom Wheels

Hey Guys. Here is some of our new additions to the slalom and speedboarding range... Seismic 63mm 92a duro Grey Wheels... Pocket Pist…

Started by Boardshop Australia

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Boardshop Australia - New Gear

Hey Guys. Here is some of our new additions to the slalom and speedboarding range... Seismic 63mm 92a duro Grey Wheels... Pocket Pist…

Started by Boardshop Australia

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Joe

Premium Member

Super Giant Slalom

The idea of trialing a Super Giant Slalom, is being thrown around, and i would like to know what it takes for an event to be classed as a S…

Started by Grits

9 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Adrian Alderson

Twitchers in the night.....

come out, night slalom at its finest! you'll get to run some cones, catch up with everyone and drink some beers... bring out 'yer dead..…

Started by Ben

3 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

Midweek Slalom Nights

anyone who is keen to do some slalom on weeknights theres a pretty rad little spot at freshy high carpark, it is lit up all night. I usualy…

Started by Jacko

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Stephen Daddow

ASRA Admin

Haggy on the Board (of the ISSA)

Haggy (ASRA Prez) is currently running for election for a seat on the Board of Directors for the ISSA (International Slalom Skateboarders A…

Started by Bugs

4 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Ben

Conehead Cup #3 Canberra

Race number three is coming up fast guys. October 4th and 5th. This is a big weekend. Ditch race on the Saturday. Hybrid slalom on the Sund…

Started by Hop

17 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Owen

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service