ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want some photos of your self downhilling? Auckland push?

I want to practise my photography skills, so I am looking for some downhillers to practise with. You will be able to have all photos and vi…

Started by Ian Kemp

0 Apr 8, 2013

I found this new shortboard brand!

They're called Blah Skateboards, they're based in Perth, the boards are so rad and unique, i haven't seen new boards come out like this bef…

Started by shortboard60

19 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Alderson

Premium Member

"Three birds" wanting feedback, and sharing the stoke

The round nosed bird is set up at the 30" WB for free ride, slide. The bamboo one set up at 29" but with red green venom on the back and do…

Started by Adam

20 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Adam

slide sesh

st lenards station 10 am all day invite as many people as u can and yea have fun   if u need help text me 0401693545   jarred grobler

Started by jarred grobler

15 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Will Smith

Flattspotted wheels? I'll lathe them for you.

Hey Everyone, I've got a lathe that I am using to round out all of my flatspotted wheels. If your interested, I'll make a mould, which cost…

Started by Jonathon O Mhaolchatha

6 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

Slam Skateboarder of the Year

From the Hopkin Skate Blog ....   Have you heard of this competition?   Slam magazine runs it every year and it goes a bit like this. Anyo…

Started by Hop

18 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Hop

Early Gripa'

A massive sheet of the biggest rock grip that will fit any board at 14x46" http://www.earlyskateboards.com/?menuref=products&pageref

Started by EARLY SKATEBOARDS

5 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Matthys

Premium Member

GNARLSTON FREERIDE/RACE

Good evening fellow shredders. This coming Sunday the 25th, Kamakazy and Myself are holding a freeride/race/style comp [whatever we feel li…

Started by Gabe

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Cooper Kruize

Master of The Hill

G'day Just wondering if there is any Photographers site we need to go to to view the photos from Master of The Hill or will they all be pos…

Started by Scott Poole

14 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Scott Poole

Skatehorde

Jackson has finished the Maryhill video ENJOY http://www.skatehorde.com/2008/09/18/maryhill-2008/

Started by Hop

8 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by leeso

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service