ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Trucks' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Base plates

I was wondering if any other baseplates will fit my Paris trucks, I want some lower than 46' on them but i don't want to buy new trucks.

Started by Kieran Ritchie

8 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Kieran Ritchie

Aera CNC Trucks(180mm 46 BP) or Ronin CNC trucks (Symmetrical 40-40) or Grizzly CNC Trucks (2011 45 BP) 4

I just want to know which of these trucks would be the "Best" for the ride/feel, value and how long they will last. I want a truck that wil…

Started by Leon Abe-Weatherhead

41 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Ben freifeld

NEW ELIMS IN BUZZED?

Hey Guys, i have looked all over silverfish and ASRA for a solution to my problem. I have been looking at getting a set of Buzzed trucks, a…

Started by Billy Bott

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Bott

Caliber trucks GNARLY OR NOT?

Im about to pick up a wolfshark sometime this weekend and wondering what trucks to chuck on it. Ive been on Paris and feel like a change. A…

Started by CL reppin

9 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Billy Bott

Paris 180s VS Randal 180s Vs Bear Grizzlies

Hey I'm buying my new Never Summer Heist PF V2 in a week or 2, and i was wondering which trucks i should go for with my setup, like the pro…

Started by Lachlan Graham

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Alexander

Trucks for sale?????

Anyone selling trucks in the Northcote area?

Started by Michael Cartledge

0 Sep 30, 2011

Veloz Trucks on sale now! 3 Pack for $49!

If you are familiar with the Landyachtz Evo, the reason they are so popular, is that the trucks are mounted at varying angles. The front tr…

Started by James Vreeken

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Boomhauer

Veloz Giveaway Contest

Veloz Downhill Skate Company is giving away 9 Boards 4 packs of wheels and 4 packs of bearings, 4 Pro packs of Veloz Trucks. 3 of the board…

Started by James Vreeken

0 Sep 13, 2011

DH: Sabre or Caliber trucks?

I'm currently riding a Landyachtz Switchblade with Bear 852s, and I'm thinking of getting some more DH oriented trucks. I've narrowed it do…

Started by Fish Leicester

23 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Fish Leicester

Buzzed precision trucks

Came across these on the fish. Seem to be getting good reviews and are at a very competitive price. Wonder what you guys think? http://www.…

Started by Vincent Tsui

10 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by sean meaney

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service