ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Comet' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aera CNC Trucks(180mm 46 BP) or Ronin CNC trucks (Symmetrical 40-40) or Grizzly CNC Trucks (2011 45 BP) 4

I just want to know which of these trucks would be the "Best" for the ride/feel, value and how long they will last. I want a truck that wil…

Started by Leon Abe-Weatherhead

41 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Ben freifeld

ETHOS FOR SALE

Have got a pretty much brand new, Vicious gripped, Comet Ethos 38for sale. Kinda sad to be parting with this board but it barely gets ridde…

Started by Kiwi Alex

3 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kane Edward (Teaspoon)

Longboarding Edit-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsFrENmds-I Hey, can you guys please check out my video and tell me what you think?Cheers!

Started by James Ballantyne

5 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Andy

Comet FSM chipped! HELP!!

Started by Gabe

21 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Billy Bott

Comet Voodoo D2

Hey Guys, Im thinking about buying a Comet Vodoo D2, i will mainly be doing freeride and a bit of dh, i will set it up with Bear 852's and…

Started by Matt Dempsey

33 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Callum Tobutt

Wtb Topmount Speedboard (Preferably comet doll or d2)

In Brisbane - looking to pay $100 - $120 for the deck and willing to buy a complete/semi complete setup.. Serious offers only, pick up pref…

Started by Ned

11 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Nathan Le

WTS Comet Loki dropthrough Complete or deck

Hey guys i want to sell my Loki dropthrough set up with 42* gunmetals and 80a 4prez with redz bearings. The board is in awesome condition,…

Started by Dobez

14 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Alex Ker

WTB Comet Voodoo Doll/ D2

Looking to buy a used voodoo, not really worried about the condition, scratches and chips dont matter as long as it still rides well.

Started by Brian Canning

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Elliot O

Comet Voodoo doll2

Comet Voodoo Doll 2   Im 12 years old and currently own a tan tien but am trying to find a board that is more stable at high speeds. I rece…

Started by Tom Hutchinson

7 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Elliot O

Voodoo D2 OR FSM

In desperate need of a new deck! but i cant decide out of these two that tickle my pickle, the Comet Voodoo D2 or the Comet FSM. i want to…

Started by Alex Zanin

3 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Caspian Baska

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service