ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ASRA Admin

Featured rider: Luca Coleman

"Fun chat with one of the new faces on this years Euro tour, Aussie Luca about the skate scene in London, skating in Australia and his dee…

Started by Bugs

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Dani

making your own graphics

Hi guys, I've been wanting to make my own longboard graphics but I can't decide how I'm going to do it. I've heard of using rice paper an…

Started by TripleZLongboards

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Ben Mod

ASRA Admin

Sports get $25m to curb binge drinking

The rollerskaters via their event management company SbA, have done a deal for the benefit of "our" sport.  Don't get too excited about any…

Started by bernie

7 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by sean meaney

Pump station rubbish issue

Alright well it's come to lots of people attention that the locals may close pumpy from us by putting an obstacle in the middle that'd wrec…

Started by John

33 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Bugs

ASRA Admin

What do you think of this site?

Thanks for signing up. What are your thoughts? Does the site make sense? What do you think would make the place more useful or easier to un…

Started by Bugs

273 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by brayden smith

ASRA Admin

Go Ride A Skateboard Day 21st June....so what are you gunna do?

If you think you need an excuse to leave the keyboard and go have a skate, here it is! So tell us what are you gunna do? here is a link (to…

Started by bernie

5 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by sean meaney

niko buzzed trucks?

anyone that has ridden the niko buzzed trucks, are they any good for half freeriding half downhill? i know that they are a very stable truc…

Started by Cameron Chick

2 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by The Dave

Just wana say..

Im better then all of you!! SUCK ME 

Started by Michael English

2 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Michael English

Waterproofing deck

Hey guys, How would I go about waterproofing the edges of my killswitch. Ive looked on silverfish but there's mixed opinions. The guys that…

Started by Idz

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by harold jackson

Help a kiwi bro out

ok guys, so there is a comp running at a local skate shop here in NZ. If i win I get a grand but I need your help to win. All you have to d…

Started by api ihaia

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by harold jackson

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service