ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sites & Sessions (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving to Mackay

So im moving from NZ to Mackay Australia in April...Huge step in lifestyle changes, and I was wondering anyone is in the region who I could…

Started by Shae Lines

0 Feb 12, 2013

Looking for spots in Sydney

Hey. I have just started longboarding and I was wondering where any good skate spots were. also maybe if anyone wanted to hang out and ska…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tariq Ghoul

Longboarders in Ulladulla/Mollymook? (Im visiting)

I'm on a holiday here until friday and I'm keen to go for a skatey board with anyone thats keen?

Started by Ryan Petrie

0 Jan 30, 2013

Does anybody know good freeriding hills and ditches around brisbane?

looking for some sick hills to slide and a little bit of downhill, also some sick ditches to skate.

Started by Dan Herold

0 Jan 18, 2013

Possible coffs event

I've thinking of setting up an event somwhere around the Coffs Harbour region but i really dont know how many people would turn up? so if y…

Started by Alexander

13 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Bradbery

new sport

Hi everyone, Ive done a lot of adrenaline sports, but new to this one, live near Lawson, want to know of some good down hill spots and othe…

Started by Ross

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Matteo

On the sunny coast for a while, hook me up

Me and my nemmy are going backpacking. Packing light, so I've got no protective gear with me and was wondering if anyone knew some nice chi…

Started by Jake Day

4 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by James Frederiksen

Midnight sun longboard fest

So I figure this is probably pretty useless for most people, but if there's anyone heading to Europe this year they may want to check this…

Started by James

0 Jan 10, 2013

gopro

hi everyone i have a gopro channel with penny boarding so check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xLr8cwmmI this link is a video t…

Started by kurt

2 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by kurt

Eastern Suburbs session

Hey I'm a novice looking to find some friendly hills to skate in the eastern suburbs on weekends. I'm looking to practice carving and mayb…

Started by Roger Norman

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Matteo

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service