ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sites & Sessions (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has the rain pissed all over the bridge plan?

Yes no?

Started by Rube

7 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jacko

Where in the eastern suburbs of Sydney?

has a bit of a grad and is good for practicing sliding? Needs to be fairly traffic free...? Am I asking too much?

Started by Rube

4 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by nathan

ASRA Admin

Skate over the Harbour Bridge this Friday?

This Friday (Nov 28) Critical Mass (the cyclist dis-organisation) rides over the Harbour Bridge, filling all north-bound lanes on the roadw…

Started by Bugs

5 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by blackwood

I'm no YouTube idiot: skateboarder

A SUNSHINE Coast man who posted a YouTube video of himself skateboarding at 80kmh down a steep hinterland road has hit back at police who l…

Started by benedicte

18 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Bugs

Galston Road

Anybody from the Cherrybrook/Castle Hill area? Most of the roads are shit around here but I just found a crazy hill I plan to try out once…

Started by T_Man

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by T_Man

Hey hey hey

Hey guys, Just thought I'd put myself out here. I'm still new to the scene and stoked as all hell about longboarding. I got myself a Secto…

Started by T_Man

3 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by T_Man

Fair Cape and Hot Heels Africa

i collected some INFOS about the races and build up a basic information website. WE NEED AUSSIIEEEEES there !!!! Ewok-City will be there…

Started by Eimer Mayer

8 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Jacko

Premium Member

illawarra Highway

ive been checkin this road out a few times on google maps and it looks pretty gnar... long and windy as all hell... only thing im not sure…

Started by Jacko

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by kristian

BONG BONG RIDE & BBQ

On sunday 7th December there is going to be a ride day and a BBQ at Bong Bong rd Dapto. All styles of gravity riding, All levels of experie…

Started by Phill C

6 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Pitbull Productions

Premium Member

Trip to Adelaide

ok you SA crew im comin down to shred some gnar with u... been talkin to Leigh and its time to get it happen so i though i'd post up and ge…

Started by Jacko

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Jacko

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service