ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i collected some INFOS about the races and build up a basic information website.

WE NEED AUSSIIEEEEES there !!!!

Ewok-City will be there and will support both races with RACE Management and RACE Logistics

Also it looks like we have to represent IGSA there, Marcus is not going there

let´s go party and race dudes

hope to meet you there

Eimer

Tags: IGSA, Worldcup, city, downhill, ewok, skateboard

Views: 52

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

zefix i forgot the URL of the INFO Page hrhr visit www.hotheelsafrica.com

love you all
Eimer, dude, welcom to the aussie forums... i'll be seeing you in Hot Heels you guys put on such rad races in Europe i know you'll be doing it sick again for Hot Heels! i'll bring the troops!
hey eimer great to see you on the site..ill try to get there man,,it cost so much to fly out of oz but im hoping something will come up..if not bro ill see you back in europe next year..
anyones comming ????

i arrive 24th early morning leave 10th december

lets party huge together

uuuuuuuuuuhahahahaha
It's to short notice this year to even attend, let or lone race. I cant get away from work that quickly. 2009 though!

Peace
Dani
unfortunately i wont be there this year... spewin... couldnt get enough money together in time... next year dude!
u goin now bra, how? hop sendin ya. ya been in his ear. yeah hop

Jacko said:
Eimer, dude, welcom to the aussie forums... i'll be seeing you in Hot Heels you guys put on such rad races in Europe i know you'll be doing it sick again for Hot Heels! i'll bring the troops!
i wrote that a while back... im not going any more... spewin

Adam Yates said:
u goin now bra, how? hop sendin ya. ya been in his ear. yeah hop

Jacko said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service