ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Don't know about all you guys but so keen for newtons this year as I missed out last year, planning a massive road trip so who's keen? WA represent

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

i'm definately going. haven't worked out how yet, but i am definately definately going.
keep me posted as to your plans.
you thinking of driving? also yup im keen, hopefully i will be back in skating form before then. craig did you have any idea what you wanted to do in the week or two beforehand? im pretty keen to head back to adelaide or maybe head to sydney or something.
i was planning on driving, but if u guys have a seat spare then id probs take it, heaps keen for a stopover in adelaide yeah, just get as much skating can do beforehand
i'm keen to come rooad trippin, and i'll hopefully have then new wagon by then, but im not up for racing.
im keen to go spectate at this stage.
depends on my annual leave conditions, funds and if the road trip involves a reliable car
if theres a spare seat giv us a yell. very keen to meet ado in person and race newtons this year :)
what are the dates for it? just so i can check to make sure i got nothing important on and so i can start saving some money haha. :D
im going
i dont know if u could call my car reliable but it'll make it to sydney and back :P haha
decided im taking my car and will probs go the heaps long way through adelaide etc and make it a big bash aye should be fun, should go as a convoy if other people are keen to take their cars as well
newtons is November 26-28, 2010
I'm down for this. I have no idea what it is but it sounds fun!

Will make sure I have those days off work and car serviced for an interstate trip. might have a backseat spare if anyones keen?
sounds awesome im in, and if there's spare seats ill be stoked. :D ill pay my share of fuel etc. I'm sooo keen. :D
u can come wit me dave :P

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service