ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Anybody else have interest in bomb the alps in summer? I'm thinking either Falls or Hotham

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

I got a hook up at perisher, i know there is some hills up there, i havnt been up there in the summer ever but i know there are hills
vico alps is way better sean...snowys has lost its best run,the rest is straight and chilled
fair enough, i dont know the area, my auntie and uncle do own/mannage perisher mannor so i was thinking from the perspective of doing a trip and having a place to crash it wouldnt be bad, you know what Jindibyne is like with hills?

Benbro said:
vico alps is way better sean...snowys has lost its best run,the rest is straight and chilled
yeh thats pretty well what we call the snowys,that whole area......theres hills there but there nothing special,shit as far as d/h runs go..but if your goin its a chilled quiet place to hangout,the best is out towards perisher,few runs up there,but all straight wih slightest sweepers....the more people you go with the more fun it is,u can play around drafting and stuff then
i can remember the access road being interesting (like up to the ski feilds) But i havnt been up there in 4 years so i cant really remember what it was like

Benbro said:
yeh thats pretty well what we call the snowys,that whole area......theres hills there but there nothing special,shit as far as d/h runs go..but if your goin its a chilled quiet place to hangout,the best is out towards perisher,few runs up there,but all straight wih slightest sweepers....the more people you go with the more fun it is,u can play around drafting and stuff then

I know there is a video of some guy skating fallscreek and that looks nice, planty of speed and biw sweepy corners i would definetly be down if someone had a big sesh there

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service