ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

PERFECT condition with a slight scratch on one of the hangers and i tiny bit of surface rust on the top bushing washers these really are in fantastic condition with almost no ride time

The Grizzly`s have been designed to be the benchmark in longboarding trucks. A better, more exact fit and finish than other brands as it is gravity fed die cast in Canada. The axle is 181mm wide, providing a nice stable stance. The Grizzly`s come armed with green 83a Pumpkin bushings - barrel on top, stepped round on the bottom.

Grizzly`s will come set up to carve. Carve as hard as you want with more precision and control than ever before, they are super rad carving trucks.(57 degree angle).

When it comes time to start bombing and racing your friends, flip the hanger and you have a wickedly competitive down hill speed truck (The 47 degree angle paired with the 181mm hanger width makes for a stable speed truck).

How does this flipping measurement work? Well, the bushing seat is recessed in the hanger, and the bushing seat and pivot nub are angled. So from the middle of the pivot cup to the middle of the axle is 57 degrees for carving and flipped for downhill it is 47 degrees.

70 including postage

Views: 25

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

any more pics?

i'll give you $60 inc. posting to tassie,
yeh ok i'll pm you my bank details??

Alex said:
i'll give you $60 inc. posting to tassie,
sick one.
ill give u $70 plus post to melbs
nah sorry i've already sold them next time i'll leave it open a bit longer