ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey, I'm currently chasing some cheap 180mm reverse kingpin trucks preferably Randal or Paris ideally in SE Queensland but let me know if you've got them regardless. Cheers Tom

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

ebays always a good one,
ok no luck with 180's does ANYONE have 150mm reverse kingpin trucks that there keen to get rid of?

cheers,
Yep, I do. Are you willing to buy or trade?
Randal RII 150 with 50* baseplates. or are you just looking for the hangars?
hey mate, i am wanting to buy complete trucks pm me further info regarding condition (i presume their raw metal) and what ur best price is etc.

cheers

Jonty said:
Yep, I do. Are you willing to buy or trade?
Randal RII 150 with 50* baseplates. or are you just looking for the hangars?
What do you mean by raw metal? I have NEVER gromstalled (as it is called), but my setup with these trucks is with a mate. I will contact him as soon as possible.

How much are you willing to pay? around $40 + postage is alright? It has some Khiro bushings, but I can send some of the new randal ones if you'd prefer.
OK, I should be seeing the guy on Sunday, so Sunday night I will have some pics up.
ok cool look forward to seeing pic's i meant raw metal purely as colour description not the black ones..
Yeah, they are just the regular silver ones.
i have some 180 randals!
if ur interested? let us know! (:
there in good nick if u want them let us know cause im gettin paris195 on monday.
hey mate thanks for the offer, but i think since putting this discussion up i've decided for my board i really need 150's

if anyone has any let me know.

lewis capellari said:
there in good nick if u want them let us know cause im gettin paris195 on monday.
hey Lewis how much are you selling your 180s for?

lewis capellari said:
i have some 180 randals!
if ur interested? let us know! (:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service