ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

What deck is similar to the Fibretec Flying Pan 960 Drop through?

so basically my friend has a flying pan drop through (with paris 180's) and want a board that feels like his
i was thinking a landyachtz 9 Two 5, Landyachtz Drop Hammer, Landyachtz Switchblade
but i dont have any experience on any of these boards and am not sure what they feel like
money isnt really much of a factor so yea if anyone has had much experience on similar boards just let me know
i mainly want to freeride/rip massive standies so any boards that allow me to do that and feels like the flying pan (preferably a drop through)

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at the Glyde Dilligaf man, fractionally longer, similar platform, dope as fuck pockets, micro drop, just as light (could be wrong there) strayan made.

Its not a drop through but I'm going to recommend it anyway.

And I have a second-hand one for sale, and...it is a special drop-through version.
I heard the flying pan drop feels a lot like what you're after. Why not get that?

fully dude u want a flying pan get a flying pan. if you get any of the other boards you have described none of them will feel like the flying pan, only the flying pan will feel like the flying will the flying pan!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service