Views: 799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i recon lol....
im 13 haha!
keep it up 'voodoo'
good to c a grom doing sumthin 4 the culture

Dani said:
Well you write damn well for a 13 year old. I am impressed. It is great to see someone at your age with a grasp of the English language. Good luck to you.
Voodoo Longboards said:
Thanks for that pete,

Trav, even though we have no funds for a professionally made website and are in no place to sponsor anyone and give free gear just yet,

you are right, it is feedback to take onboard, though the majority of the feedback is 'your 13 and running a shop wtf?' as well as not liking the quality of the boards and gear we ride on.

The website was made by myself for free over a few long weeks on iweb. This provides the opportunity to edit at any time on a mac computer.

Also, we have been skating for a little over a year and most of us are good at other board sports which we have been persistant with for the past years. We obviously arn't at the same level as you guys but we are improving all the time with high hopes for future years. We participate in skate sessions from coast to coast as well as carparks on nights. So therefore why not have your team as your best friends as well as whoever else is interested and skates with us?

Cheers guys, keep bringing the feedback!
oh cool. my comment was more one of awe rather than one of accusation. i wish i had that stuff :)
sounds like you guys are living the dream.

Isaac Naumann said:
all the stuff isnt true, two of the sets of munkaes are imaginary, and dan filled in all our spare decks with bear 852's, In heats and super swiss. which we dont have.

also, only 1 person with REAL precisions doesnt have leathers. all the ones who do have leathers got them before their precisions. to explain the deelite demonseed, it was 1/3 price and i was gonna get a normal anyway, and i got the deelite for cheaper anyway.

hope this clears SOME of it up.

oh and also, two of us are 14. :\
hey thanks ryan and dani, much appreciated

cheers
New stock in!
Check website for details!
More on its way!

*UPDATE*
Instock:
Paris 195mm
Venom Bushings (Elim, Supercarve, Standard)
FIREBALL BEAST
Otang Durians (both Duros)
Otang Stims (Both duros)
Inheats (Both Duros)
4Prez (Both Duros)
Big Zigs (80 83)
Zigs Zags (80 83)
Early Blueys/Stickeys
Munkaes AWAITING DELIVERY!

Cheers Guys, Let me know!
how much for the 195's
$95

are you in sydney?

if so, postage is $5
Cheers Merrick!
bro you are doing a rad job.
are those paris' going to be a regularly stocked item? I'm so keen but I'm not sure if i can get the cash straight up just yet.
Cheers mate
Nimbus Trucks - PM me if you are, in any way, interested in the Nimbus Precision Trucks (in regards of ordering)

Over a year of development, with race testing done by some of the top riders in North America has culminated in this final production model. These precision machined downhill trucks are engineered to be extremely light, aerodynamic, and indestructible. The front and rear hangers are specifically designed; each pivoting on a 50° baseplate, but due to axle rake the front hanger turns at a 48° angle and the rear at a 40°. The forward steering bias, angular rake, and offset axle alignment in relation to the bushing seat gives you the absolute maximum grip, while still maintaining perfect slide characteristics.

The trucks were designed to be run Front/Back, but for those who like the symmetrical feeling you can inquire about ordering front/front/ or back/back hangers.

Body: Billet Aluminum
Axle Information: Removable*
Hanger Widths: 194mm
Drill Pattern Newschool
Weight: 420 Grams/Complete Truck
Front/Rear Turning Angle: 48°/40°
Pivot Material: CNC cut Delrin
Bushing Compatibility: Eliminator and Barrel shapes
Stock Bushings: 12 Divine Barrels
(4 x 93a, 4 x 90a, 4 x 85a)
Colors: Blue, Red, and Scuffed Aluminum
We will be getting another few sets in in a couple weeks.

No troubles man, I will definitely get more in!

Aj Hare said:
bro you are doing a rad job.
are those paris' going to be a regularly stocked item? I'm so keen but I'm not sure if i can get the cash straight up just yet.
Cheers mate
2 Sets of Paris left!

Get them while you can.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service