ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha crossy's redstripes!!! he painted dipper with them at mt pano ;)

Bugs said:
Too much fun today, heaps close riding, two Keira virgins, Luca hit in the nuts, Crossy leaving his trademark red stripe...:)
who wants to eat some pie on tuesday? and give keira a kiss next thursday/friday?
i just spent a week in what could be the flattest place in australia.
im in

Jacko said:
who wants to eat some pie on tuesday? and give keira a kiss next thursday/friday?
what time for pie on tuesday?

Jacko said:
following up on the 'grom ratio', after some discussion with crew the statement '1 grom per session' is still in play. Grom-to-Skater ratios are non-negotiable, and is easiest to work with only ONE grom per session.
This however is only changed if said groms bring a car AND a driver who is not skating and will shuttle for the duration of the session.

That being said, its a first come first serve basis, and it seems Ben put up his hand first, sorry Ry Ry
Tues and Fri are good for me.
score.
what time?

Jacko said:
following up on the 'grom ratio', after some discussion with crew the statement '1 grom per session' is still in play. Grom-to-Skater ratios are non-negotiable, and is easiest to work with only ONE grom per session.
This however is only changed if said groms bring a car AND a driver who is not skating and will shuttle for the duration of the session.

That being said, its a first come first serve basis, and it seems Ben put up his hand first, sorry Ry Ry
will figure that out soon Ben. Pie can be sort of arvo sessions.... keira is full-day
I say there be a 'to the death' grom battle for the spot each week.
Make an arena in the hopshop and arm them with a madrid board each.
TO THE DEATH!!!
or who can pull the biggest cone from The Bubbler...

Gabe said:
TO THE DEATH!!!

Otherwise we can just pull the sneaky and change the session day on em ;)
A combination of the two perhaps?

Jacko said:
or who can pull the biggest cone from The Bubbler...

Gabe said:
TO THE DEATH!!!

Otherwise we can just pull the sneaky and change the session day on em ;)
Tuesday and friday sounds sweet. Im eager to get back to Keria, awesome hill. Will probably have scored a set of leathers before that to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service