ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what time would pie be tomorrow? (i would suggest morning becoz of weather)
and where is the closest train station....
closest train station is brooklyn,have you groms got rides back up the hill coz its a long walk,..im out,fish r calling
hahaha suckers we snuck in today for a few runs while the weather is good! if its dry tomoz arvo im down after 4ish
Im up for tomorrow, anyone going by train? Would be good to meet up if so.
hopshop at 3/4ish
jacko its daylight savings now....
which means that itll be dark at like 5....
im keen to go, but according to the weather forecast aswell it might be a good idea to go earlier...
you could sneak in a few runs before 5.30... about then is when you should stop skating. it got dark today (too dark to downhill) at like 5.45. but yeah i cant get away before then so someone make the call!
haha, that sucks.
im the opposite, could probly sneak away during the day and go DHing, but not sure what then rents would say wen they found out i was riding my skateboard on a highway at night time....
does anyone wanna go at like 12??
Just tell your parent's you'll have a saftey meeting before hand.................I'm sure they'll aprove

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
haha, that sucks.
im the opposite, could probly sneak away during the day and go DHing, but not sure what then rents would say wen they found out i was riding my skateboard on a highway at night time....
does anyone wanna go at like 12??
you should go there and hitchhike
haha, 6ks trek back up the hill.....
no thanks....
do a couple of people that can drive wanna go earlier?
I'll be at the hop shop around 3 then unless its raining.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service