ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I came down from Queensland and made the time to attend jacko's jam, I could of stayed at home and skated as welll or (partyed)
The only party in Sydney was in Bennet street last night!!!!!!
Managed to get the day off from work on Wednesday! Stoaked to join, have no leathers tough but a fullface, pads and glvoe should be sufficient?
Luan Berisha said:
...have no leathers tough but a fullface, pads and glvoe should be sufficient?

I have a set of leathers to sell - $150. They've only been worn a few times, and have not been crashed in. They'd suit a slim person about 172 - 177cm tall, probably slightly loose on you Luan, but they'll still protect you OK.
kids your age dont party... and joe summed it up. there was no other party

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
haha benbro....
actually, i had sport in the morning, then i skated (locally) and then partied.....
u cant say i didnt skate...
i was suprised that cooper and scott didnt go.
eat gnar shit,

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
by eating gnar pie do u mean u want us to fall off and eat shit?
or eat a gnar pie and shred the run?!?

ON YA GABE, what where you busting on the day, stoked for ya Alex too you guys must be ripping,,,,, Fuck me and maga where missing the party all weekend,,

the cops shut off a brand new road by the beach today to promote safe bike riding and um DH, was sick, every one there wanted to race me and had heaps of fun filming them try, naa, taught maga some tuck skills and she managed the hill by herself a couple of time, yewwwwwww was heaps stoked,,,

Keep Ripping and i want to see some footage from the skatejam... hanging to see the session.
so whos down for some pie on wednesday? whos got a car n shit?
think its suppose to be raining on Wednesday?
if its dry and after lunch, i'm in...
it was also meant to thunderstorm today... if weather looks shit for wednesday lets do thursday
im in jacko got a vehicle to shuttle
I'm in. Might have vehicle, but it may be encumbered with baby seat.
you might need to remove the baby seat if its used to shuttle...

Bugs said:
I'm in. Might have vehicle, but it may be encumbered with baby seat.
i might be there,see how things turnout with work n weather.....possibility of a p.c d/h revival,...

Rob .,gab n alex had their freeride shit down and rad outfits aswell,mixin it up for the judges,and well, steve is steve and did everything over the course of the day to earn the win!was a sick day and night,.thanx to the shaps clan and all involved......
everyone was stylin in there own way wich is what was so rad.,
and jacko is now an old cunt....haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service