ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fitz said:
Robbo! Fark!
Dude, you had such a big weekend, I can't believe you doubled up with a session again monday. These young whipper schnappers are on energizers these day's. Dunno bout you but my batteries were haggard come monday.

Ditto.
Ditto.
i heard that the pie has been re hot mixed.
How is the northern side looking,it used to be smooth then it was gravelled.
the pie will make u blow your load... it was already pretty good and now by this time next week it will be fully layed with fresh black-top hot mix... its gonna be what dreams are made out of

Kanufi said:
i heard that the pie has been re hot mixed.
How is the northern side looking,it used to be smooth then it was gravelled.
ooh baby
great day at the pie, leg burning fun, thursday should be a goer if anyone has two seats my missus wants to come shoot some photos of the boys rippin, and i want to shed some gnar,
great skating on monday guys! Thanks for bringing us out and being such a friendly bunch. We'll see ya'll soon hopefully.
tomoz session canned due to rain. I wont be rolling on friday either.
Keep the sessions happening while im away, the crew is really starting to step it up and its so sick, cant wait to get back and have another session now! Make sure you guys keep the sessions going, just post it up and take control if you wanna go skate and the crew will follow. Hawke's Hairpins, Pie in the Sky, The Gong, Royal National Park, Megalong Valley, there are plenty of spots to go mix it up, so get on it and skate hard!

peace
heal up fast robbo.

thanks again jacko for organizing a session while we were there, i still have lots to learn but that was the best dh run i've been on, still feeling the leg burn.
jacko when are we having farewell drinks for ya
sat night, shall organize it tomorrow. Cam was saying some place in the city we can get some nice cheap drinks... i rekon we should do a pub crawl (leaving the boards at home for once)
i was out anyway for thur/fri,had to get into some work,gunna spend the next week boggin a gas pedal on my board,but yeh crew we'll have to hit hawks or somthin end of next week,will be keepin my eyes on pies resurfacing,cant wait to see the freshness..gunna be perfect maryhill training for yo jackbro.!
Im always down for some downhill during the week, if i can get a lift or a train there, ill be there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service