ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jacko said:
Next monday we should go up to the old Pacific with those melb fellas who will be in town

So I assume a monday sesh is on, awesome. Jacko what kind of run is at the old Pacific? Cause if the run involves going sideways much i'll bring my fsm cause im more comfortable with slides on it, but if gonna be a straight up speed run I think i'll bring my smoothcut.
Sweepers and full tuck madeness... not much sideways action... bring both coz theres a new hill not too far from there which might require some sideways action. When r u guys in sydney? Where r u staying?
Jacko said:
Sweepers and full tuck madeness... not much sideways action... bring both coz theres a new hill not too far from there which might require some sideways action. When r u guys in sydney? Where r u staying?

We'll be staying at the lane cove river caravan park, wonder if its anywhere near the hopshop, might stop by to have a look around i reckon, unless its closed for CC that weekend
Yeah you guys arent far at all from the hop shop. we are in St leonards, just off the pacific highway. What days do u guys get to sydney? we will be open on the friday if you are in town for then
We're leaving friday morning and stopping by canberra cause the caravan park wont let us check in late, so we'll only get into sydney on saturday. You guys open on tuesday? Might stop by before we set off back to melb then.
will be open tuesday. give us a call on friday to organize the DH session for monday as i will be busy all weekend. 0403566666
jacko if you have the car could i jump in with you?
im hell keen for some burnin
you sure can, but you do realise that the hill we are skating is super gnar, and there is a good chance you could get hurt. Seeing as you cant be a shuttle driver you have no choice but to skate all day and go hard at it risking life and limb...
call me this arvo
I'm keen for monday......
coopers got a rare day off work,so were gunna have a few runs on our way down in case he is not into that road,would feel bad if he lined up a day off and didnt skate,he wouldnt be happy either,its one of those hills,traffic determines everything.ill be up super early,on it early
do u wanna ride ,and come 2moro B-rad?same deal dude if u can get to mine u got a ride,txt me,call me,whatever
well mick it seems that we shall be skateboarding such a road at such a time, great idea hey?
Yes this road aint for the faint hearted but us Sydney-siders are a solid bunch of crew and know how to handle our own down hill in the safest possible way... but when you think about it Mt kierra has armco and car grills, so does Galston, so does the old pacific, so does just about every road we skate (except for pump station) it all comes down to how smart you skate it and stay well within your limits and only push them when safe. Our crew is more than capable of doing such a thing.
I'll try and get some video action but at the moment i dont have a camera, hopefully Jason comes with his Go-Pro or something...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service