ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo Henry do you have one extra seat in your car??? I'm keen to come up for the day to, if that's cool

Henry King said:
hey lads, me and owen are keen to sesh some of your hills before newtons, anything happening on wednesday?
for sure dude

Luke Whitmore said:
Yo Henry do you have one extra seat in your car??? I'm keen to come up for the day to, if that's cool

Henry King said:
hey lads, me and owen are keen to sesh some of your hills before newtons, anything happening on wednesday?
WTF.,wednesday is the only day i cant go.....tue or thur
WTF
I cant do tuesday or wednesday!
Thursday?

Benbro said:
WTF.,wednesday is the only day i cant go.....tue or thur
change of plans, i have a work thing on wednesday, thursday however, i'd be heaps keen for some sydney gnar.
Thursday is good
7 pins?
I think we might be hitting megalong [blue mountains area] and then Hawkes later on.
sweet as, we'll leave early!
Sounds good bro!
What time will you guys start on Thursday? I'm coming up with Henry.
We might start on wednesday night up at the mountain house. Maybe you should head up on wednesday night

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service