ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah we all can footbreak, but getting to wollongong may be a slight problem, is it going to be down in wollongong both days??
meet on the corner of Clive Bissle drive and Mt Keirra rd. Not sure if its wed or thurs still deciding. if u cant get a ride start posting up and see if anyone can drive u.

will let u know tomorrow what day
ok well we will try make our own way down there, but if anyone has any spare seats in a car that would be great =D
i could fit about 3 people in my car..
Arvin if u could give me cooper and scott a lift that would be great...
just spoke to the boys and thursday is the go
have u got extra leathers tho? :)
u dont need leathers, its just an extra 'safety option'. just bust out your pads gloves and a helmet. keirra is a mega chill hill but u can really go fast if you want
Ok cheers!
yeah if you can give us a lift we would deffs be in for a skate, and we can chip in for pertrol if needed , wolongong is a pretty long drive......

Arvin said:
Ok cheers!
Hey, is there any weekend DH jams for us 9 - 5'ers? or maybe after work with daylight savings kicking in?
unfirtunately there are not many weekend DH jams as there is more traffic on our roads at those times and it can get hectic really quickly, then theres more chance of having the police shut us down. Otherwise there is always the pump station which is a short but fun closed road up in the blue mountains. Get on the pump station thread and post up there.
Your next best option is to do some freeriding on the northern beaches, have a look at the Sunday Sessions

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service