ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no u smell....
Sorry Merrick we can only take one Queenslander a month and we just had Steve this month, Pete is booked in for next month, so you will have to wait until November.
Sounds good boys, im down for some sideways action.
Have to see when im working, but i should be able to make it.
are you goin to be here for the chc weekend merrick..?..give us some dates so we can work somthin out?hectic skating schedule in the next few months......this wednesday[30th] is a sess not to be missed....one [actually maybe 2] of the best rds in oz comes under attack by a rare bunch of fast n furious freaks,seeking super speed and sideways action......to be continued..........
pretty bad time to arrive. your gonna be here just as CHC finishes, and dudes will just have finished a big weekend of skating will need to get back to work for a few days to make ends meet again, I'd suggest comming down before CHC (maybe next tuesday so u can skate 7 pins on wednesday) and go home after CHC coz otherwise your gonna have less skate sessions in. if you come on the 5th-14th you might fit in a bomb squad run on the thursday night, then a sunday session on the weekend then a DH session on the next wednesday but thats about it, so i guess you should try come down earlier or a week later to let everyone schedules settle so they can get back into the hardcore skate sessions again
thats the go merrick,if you want to get the most out of it,fly in tue night,rad sess wed,bomb squad thurs,and we can skate a nice hill on fri or sat[maybe hawks and mega]and chc gs at pumpy on sun,.that would be an epic taste of sydstyles for u...
iv got the friday the 2nd off work. I'm up for some DH. What about Kiera / waterworld?
dude,wouldnt be keen to drive south so soon after being down there on wednesday,mix it up a bit i recon,...the blueys are easy for me...
yeah bro totally understandable... anyway are ya thinkin of hawkes / megalong for friday cause im sweet with that.
ok so whos in for 7 pins on wednesday? its going to be a 1-day trip and will be a long day, must leave early to get out there at a reasonable time so we can all get home at a reasonable time...
Hey guys, Im only starting to get into DH, just got my Landyachtz Switch.
What would be the best session(s) for me to go to?I live in sydney, and go to school right now but I'm on holidays soon, so next few weeks i can go for anything.
like would SDM be good? or is that for more seasoned people?
Thanks in advance :)
~Henry.
I would say 7pins might be a bit gnarly to start with. We do other runs that might be better for a starter, you can certainly come along and have a look. If possible get along to a bomb squad run for a freeride and expose yourself there. That way you can meet some of the fellas and get an idea of whats happening and where your at.

How's your footbrake?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service