ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good. Ill be there.
And actually, yes, i do have a phone now, 0406891509, send me a text so i have yours bro.
See you tomorrow.

Robbo said:
Dude start a bit earlier maybe 830-900. Gabriel Im getting a lift from bugs, get to Kings Cross station by 730am and Bugs will give you a lift. Have you got a ph yet you useless f@#k??

Also I'm at the Hop Shop for the next hr if anybody needs anything
Wait shit, didnt see your past post.
Im not sure if i want to hit hawkes without leathers/fullface.
Blackwood is selling me a set of leathers and a old fullface of his but i don't think hes coming tomorrow.

Gabriel Gwynne said:
Sounds good. Ill be there.
And actually, yes, i do have a phone now, 0406891509, send me a text so i have yours bro.
See you tomorrow.

Robbo said:
Dude start a bit earlier maybe 830-900. Gabriel Im getting a lift from bugs, get to Kings Cross station by 730am and Bugs will give you a lift. Have you got a ph yet you useless f@#k??

Also I'm at the Hop Shop for the next hr if anybody needs anything
I've got leathers I can lend you. I'll have to look for a full-face, got a buddy up the road that might have one
That would be sweet.
Could you please text me when you know for sure about the helmet, Im heading out now.
Cheers

Robbo said:
I've got leathers I can lend you. I'll have to look for a full-face, got a buddy up the road that might have one
if you want to pick up my helmet in the morning just call us when your out the front.
assuming we are skating DH on Thursday has anybody got a preference of location?
Hawkes again?
Sky Pie....because I haven't been there and because we got some unwanted attention last week at Hawks and it might be wise not to go there two weeks in a row.
i should be sweet for this week,is thur everyones preferred day or maybe wednesday might be a bit quieter,
Yah sounds good, would it be OK if i got a lift with you again bugs?
Wednesday no good for me this week, and yep Gabe, can give you a lift.
Never been to the pie without having some interaction with the men in blue

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service