ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeh mate,its sweet,faster for sure,so smooth its like u could have a chat while goin down the hill,no noise...no lines or cats eyes yet on most of it,like a race track,..yeh it was a bit busy there today,more motor bikes than usual[i think its a friday thing]and a miserable couple of old bikers sittin at the cafe rung the cops...told em a big bullshit story wich included us blockin off the road,stoppin traffic n a heap of other shit..but it was cool when the cops showed they were sweet and said they only came to tell us to stop coz they had to act on the complaint..,no talk of fines.,told em we'll only go there mid workin week,not friday school hols like today..it was good actually..it was local coppa and a highway patrol...anyway whats goin with you dude,hows annecy?qualify?raced yet?stoked on your 'gudes' efforts,keep it strong
annecy,wtf am i on,....argonay
Will do bro, i don't think ill hit hawks before i get a full face, looks like the stack ratio it quite high there =P
My DVD drive is playing up atm so i cant upload it right away, ill get it up in the next few days.

Benbro said:
im gunna be busy next week but keen for hawks the following week,you are so ready for hawk gabe,go n hit a hairpin for a bit in the following weeks and u'll luv hawks,slower than today because its more tech....u r sweet with keira so hawks wont be to much of a stepup......yeh today was sweet,while it lasted,just to sample that sweet new pavement...all the crew was flyin on that stuff...gabe was rippin,stick with it dude,soon u will be one of the best around..age is on your side bro.,be sure to sort out that film.........on first name basis with the local coppa's now..they,like us,luv that hill...
yeh sweet.,we might even go to keira,we''ll see what everyone wants to do closer to the date...
is this thursday a goer, hanging to get out again, whos up
Might be working, if not then hell yeah, im down.

Rob Mcwhinnie said:
is this thursday a goer, hanging to get out again, whos up
I might be up for thursday.
Robbo said:
I might be up for thursday.

I'm in.
I'm keen for thursday roll if that's cool? I haven't been riding long, and don't have leathers. Have a sweet loaded though, knee & elbow pads, gloves and open faced helmet. Will give anything a crack.
If that's cool let me know time and place.
Thanks
Ben
Ah damn.
Wont be able to make it thursday =[
i have a break from uni between 11 and 1 so if you guys are still gonna be around keira i might come out for a roll
Stay tuned for updates tomoz, I'm gonna round up a crew.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service