ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Me and the SA guys are trying to come up with some sort of team name. Would be good if S.A was included. This is not just for the South Aussies, if you have any ideas post em up. We need some kind of name as all three on the podium at M.O.T.H. will be south Aussies!!

So far??

S.A.G.A - South Australian Gravity Addicts (Association?? Dunno about the 'A')
G.R.O.S.A - Gravity Racers Of South Australia

That kind of stuff maybe dunno. Thoughts?

Peace
Dani

Tags: Australia, South

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome movie right there
How bout copying the old school Adelaide Senior Skaters, they hold an annual ASS JAM competition...
i still think something with "South Australia" in the title is a better way to represent the SA race crew. its easier for people to remember (interstate riders) and it sounds a bit more official.
I quite like D.S.R but you could be right about the SA thing. How about S.A.G.A as mentioned in the intro to this thread??
hahahha. i love that movie
That my friend I believe is Snatch, made by the same bloke who did Lock Stock but (my own opinion) a bit quirkier, funnyer and better written.
agreed. if only brad pitts character was in lock stock.
haha agreed. You like Dags? Dags? Aye, Dags!
sounds good to me.
i can't believe you haven't seen them Judge.
Desert Eagles sounds good to me, except I signed Micks board at M.O.T.H from the DSR. Wheres the whiteout?
ewwwww
i'm sure bowditch will be happy with it. he's the one who had the idea of "the eagles". so go ahead with the logo matt ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service