ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Australia' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blue Mountains Sessions..

Just making a thread on teh behalf of any skaters who'd be keen to bomb some hills up in the blue mountains... Who'd be keen for a sesh?

Started by Jake Home

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by james beton

Fitzroy Gardens Saturday

Fitzroy and Carpark. Got some mates coming but anyone else is welcome to come along.   This Saturday June 4th, meet at carpark at Flinders…

Started by Jason Sadek

0 Jun 2, 2011

Longboard lessons in Byron bay or brissy... for A trip around Aus...

Hi all names Jason Harmshaw i'm tossing around the idea of doing a self supported longboard trip around the entirity of Australia to raise…

Started by Jason Harmshaw

16 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Elliot O

Most spectacular crash caught on camera ... OZ skater's helmet bounces off, flips three times, then walks out of hospital still in his gown to get back up the mountain LOL

Blog by Rachel Syers Everyone at the IGSA World Championships on Saturday (Nov 28) is in disbelief over what can only be described as argu…

Started by Boardshop Australia

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Hamish

Whos up for another Skate?

Is any one in Brisie up for another night skate in the CBD, maybe central.... also, who would be interested in a organized, sponserd race a…

Started by Duncan Tranent

12 May 6, 2009
Reply by Arbi

We got on the News!

A guy from NBN Mid-North coast saw us shooting Jacko and Ramon skating Dorrigo mountain and decided then and there to do a quick story. He…

Started by Skate Australia Film

4 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Skate Australia Film Cancelled until Further Notice

Sorry to say it. But our amazing road-trip of skating and filming has come to and end. Well on the way to Sydney to take Steve and Jacko h…

15 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Dani

Premium Member

South Austrlias team name.

Me and the SA guys are trying to come up with some sort of team name. Would be good if S.A was included. This is not just for the South Aus…

Started by Dani

62 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Dani

Skate Australia : A Longboarding Film in Production

G'day Guys! I'm Anton and I'm posting to let you all know about a new film in production called Skate Australia. It's a roadtrip documentar…

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Skate Australia Film

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service