ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Me and the SA guys are trying to come up with some sort of team name. Would be good if S.A was included. This is not just for the South Aussies, if you have any ideas post em up. We need some kind of name as all three on the podium at M.O.T.H. will be south Aussies!!

So far??

S.A.G.A - South Australian Gravity Addicts (Association?? Dunno about the 'A')
G.R.O.S.A - Gravity Racers Of South Australia

That kind of stuff maybe dunno. Thoughts?

Peace
Dani

Tags: Australia, South

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahhh yea that makes sence. I quite like it. It makes us sound like we are driving around in heavily armoured cars with sub machine guns strapped to them raiding fortresses with Rambo!!
i like this one.... Freedom And Ganja Society

FAGS! hahaha....

how bout... Team Fuck Yeah!

nah u cant have that one thats my team.... eat my dust you desert FAGS! hahaha....
"Desert State Racers" is pretty damn good. not sure about the logo though. what if it included the shape of South Australia behind the title.
i also like "Eagles of Downhill", but it lacks the name of the state. Maybe that could be the Adelaide city crew name. and you could make a pretty sweet logo for that one too. i'm thinking an eagle with his wings behind his back, on a board.
i still rekon FAGS is the way to go....
well as president my first order of business is to order you all to hand over your entire quiver of boards to me, and pay 'Fags Tax' of $5000 each, deposited into my own personal bank account.... hey, dont hate me, im just being a FAG
How about FAGS TJ (faster and greatere skaters than Jacko)
Aye I'm glad i live in Queensland even though I'm not going to the master of the hill we got a hell experienced crew heading up wooh.
I know what you mean, the queensland skater are an intimidating lot thats for sure
i like Desert State Eagles, but Eagle to me refers to the riders who frequent EOTH. thats why i think Desert State Racers/Riders is a good SA name and Eagles of Downhill is a good team name amongst the EOTH crew.
Opinions?
SAD - South Australian Downhillers
SADS - South Australian Downhill Skaters
SDS - Southern Downhill Skaters
GOLD!! Man eagles makes me a tad sick in the stomach. It reminds me of a band that tries really hard to be kewl rock but in reality are all like 80 years old and really, really, really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really, shit. Maybe it's because of "Eagles of death metal" I dunno. I think someone said before to it sounds very football team. SDS is not bad. I like the desert theme to though. Man so many choices,its like a night at the pub!
idk, i kinda like it as a crew name (adelaide city crew). i think a state name is a good idea to represent us all for racing. we can have our own crew/city names, so lets stick to state for now.
i vote 1 for Desert State Riders/Racers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service