ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys, im starting to get into slalom and i am building a slalom set up. could you guys could post some pics of ur boards. that would be very helpful.

cheers

Views: 1633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cheers bud

Bozac said:
im stoked on my current set up, when i have my camera i will post up a pic. Its a pavel roadster with radikal front and airflow rear, lemon/lime zig combo
Hey Bozac you should do a swap with Matty for those wheels to match with you pavel and radikal, so bling!

Here's my boards first one is a Pocket Pistol Chicken Dagger with splitfires front and rear, front with bearing and Otang Inheats. 

Second one is home made cut down (Blind board circa 1991) with Virage Rear and Virage Vite front. 

They both turn well but the Vite trucks turn like hell! 

Last Pic is board loaded on my cargo bike for a Sun morning practice sesh.

the double splitfire PPS setup is a beast Mark, it was so fun to have a go on last time i caught up with you. The only setup I wish to add to my quiver is this beast, which is the most pimp setup ever:

*froth*

Bozac said:

the double splitfire PPS setup is a beast Mark, it was so fun to have a go on last time i caught up with you. The only setup I wish to add to my quiver is this beast, which is the most pimp setup ever:

sorry it took so long to get my camera back, here is my deck Billy

I suck balls at riding it but it makes me happy just to look at haha the photo doesn't do the blue colour justice

dude, thanks so much, it looks so rad!
Hey Bozac is that a sky blue matching foot stop? I saw them on line the other day and instantly thought of your board. Looks rad.

haha yeah a psd one, haven't got it positioned right just yet

anyone know where to get a pavel apart from the otherside of the world?
Just to let you know FSU skateboards in the home grown section makes a slalom board and they can customise it to your needs. Their website is down for what ever reason but if you are interested shoot them a message?
try ado at cre8ive sk8 if he has any left, he has some good slalom gear

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service